Register with the group
To register your child with our group, we will need the answers to a few questions.
Option 1 (preferred): please download and email the spreadsheet to us
If you are able, it would be helpful if you would please download and enter the answers into this spreadsheet: registration info, and email the spreadsheet to us.
Option 2: what if you don’t have Microsoft Excel on your computer?
This might help you if you don’t have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer.
- A) Click on the link: registrations
- B) Click on “Edit in Google Sheets” in the red box at the top (note you will need to sign in at the top right with a Gmail or Google account to get access to editing functions for the spreadsheet)
- C) Add your information
- D) Click “file”, “download as”, “Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)” and email the file to us.
Option 3: total technology failure
Write down the answers to these questions and email them to us.
- 1. Child’s name
- 2. What is your child’s birthdate? We need to keep track of their age as they move through the various groups (we can’t have Scouts who are about to graduate from university)
- 3. Name(s) of parents/ guardians
- 4. What is your address?
- 5. What is your landline telephone number?
- 6. What is the best number to get you on in case of emergency?
- 7. What is your email?
- 8. Does your child have special medical needs? What are they?
- 9. Please can you confirm that you will show on-duty leaders how to administer medicines?
- 10. Please confirm that you give permission for leaders to administer medicines
- 11. What allergies does your child have?
- 12. Does your child have special needs (that, for example, the school is aware of)?
- 13. What is your place of work? We are always on the lookout for workplaces that Cubs and Scouts might find interesting (even if they’re not that interesting to you)
- 14. What interests do you have? We are always on the look out for people who have an interest that might line up with a badge
- 15. This is a parent-led voluntary group. Can you please confirm you would join other parents in helping with the running of the group?
- 16. What do you think you could help with?
Learn semaphore and teach it to us. Come to the next Cub/ Scout meeting waving flags about like mad.