Dear All,

After missing last Friday cubs is on this week at the normal time, 6.00pm.

The activity will be outside which we will do unless its pouring with rain, or there are thunderstorms, and having looked at the forecast both are possible!! In which case there will be a hasty plan B.

So please send your cub along with a rain coat, rain hat – no umbrellas – good footwear to deal with muddy conditions (stout boots or the rubber type, I’m not going to let spell checker catch me out again!).